Her research interests include:
- Applied Formal Methods
- Business Process Management: from Modeling to Analysis
- Flexibility in Process Aware Information Systems
- Methodologies and Technologies for Smart Government and Ambient Assisted Living development
She is member of the PROS – PROcesses and Services Lab.
Currently or past projects:
- SAFE – Design sostenibile di sistemi di arredo con funzione salvavita durante eventi sismici – MIUR project
- Fluidware – a Novel Approach for Large-Scale IoT Systems – MIUR-PRIN 2017
- Learn PAd – Model-Based Social Learning for Public Administrations – EU FP7 ICT project;
- OCP – Open City Platform – MIUR project
- PAss – Private Assisted House per la longevità attiva e indipendente dell’anziano – Regional project
Her scientific activity is documented from communications in national and international conferences, journal papers and book chapters (dblp link).